Listers,

I'm sure hoping that someone here has at least attempted to make use of the free 15gb storage allotment from Google Drive, because after attempting to do so, in my case, I can't seem to get to first base, unless sharing the how too file is actually doing that.

I was under the impression that after I downloaded some kind of app to my system, that I would be able to use it to set myself up with this thing, but I see no sign of a download of an app, or any shortcut on my desktop.

The primary reason for using this feature is to send some rather large files to my brother. Never thought it would turn out to be such a PITA.

Is this even speech accessible?

Any ideas please?

Thanks very much in advance,

Larry