Yes, I am using WLM 2012.

How do I find the applications menu?

-Bob.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:42 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: Re: Question About WLM

are you useing wlm 2012?
its in the applications pull down
options, mail.
then go to the control tab to send
the option is in there.
there is another option there about plain text but i left this alone. grin. i
don't want to mess mine up.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:24 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Robert Ringwald

You wrote:

try turning off the option to send your
message in the format it was sent in.
 maybe when you send a message it is useing html format instead of plain
text.

How do I do this?

Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:18 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat

sometimes, like if you have firefox and wlm loaded at the same time w e will
lose focus and i have to open the wlm pull down menu and click on restore
and
speech will come back.
but most of the time i have to unload and reload w e and speech will come
back.
i also have to reload w e if i am composeing a message and press escape,
which
turns browse mode on. once i do this i get invalid key with every key i
press.
when it does this i have to reload w e to get it back.
***
this may not make any difference. but try turning off the option to send
your
message in the format it was sent in.
maybe when you send a message it is useing html format instead of plain
text.
***
make sure the message window is maximized.
sometimes this helps.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk