Nope, didn't cure the problem.

Bob

.
-----Original Message----- From: Lloyd Rasmussen via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:28 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Lloyd Rasmussen
Subject: Re: Question About WLM

Try to maximize both the parent window (the mailbox listing) and then the
child window where the message is being displayed or edited. These sometimes
get set to normal and begin working after they are maximized.
Alt-spacebar for the main window, and alt-dash spacebar for the child
window, as it used to be with some of the older Windows programs.
Hope this helps.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com