From: Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 1:48 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Rod Hutton
Subject: RE: Version Question

Hi Patricia,

Here's a line of text which is a command.
Winver | more
If you select the whole line of text, copy it to the clipboard, you can
paste it into the Run dialog box.
You open the Run dialog box by holding down the Windows key and pressing the
letter R.
Once you paste the command into the Run dialog box, you would press Enter to
execute the command.
Then, you would read the whole Window using Ctrl-Shift-W.
Once you have heard the version information, press Enter to activate the Ok
button to close the dialog.

Best,

Rod