From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: January 11, 2018 3:23 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Nick Sarames <nicksara...@msn.com>
Subject: Windows-10 Upgrade Question

This is sort of one of those questions where, Mommy says no,  but I'm
hoping Daddy will say yes.  I clicked on the Windows-10 upgrade, and I'm
given the choice to run or save.  I'd like to be able to save the file
until after the free upgrade has passed (when a 3rd party (my sighted
friend) can assist me.  A rep from Microsoft disability says my request
cannot be accomplished.  Is this true?  Is there any other way around
it?  And while I'm at it, how much will this upgrade cost after the
deadline?  Please Daddy?  Thanks in advance.

Nick