Hello,

Please refresh my memory.  I need to locate and label a graphic.

Specifically, I am running Windows 10 version 1709 on an HP desktop running
Window-eyes 9.5.4.  I am playing with the free version of Outlook Express
called OE6.1.  I want threads to be closed when I open a folder.  Although I
know how to set this in OE6.1, I can't recall the Window-eyes procedure first
to turn on custom graphics and then to locate and label the graphic which
indicates that the next OE message is the first in a thread.

Any feedback is much appreciated.  Call me a curmudgeon, but I will only use
Jaws when a specific task either cannot be performed using Window-eyes or is
appreciably easier and more reliable using Jaws.

Don Roberts