Hello,

I need to print a label. I can go to the settings and choose my wanted label. I can choose which label prints and where it is on the page. The problem is that I can not get WE to read the information in the to label box. It simply does not speak and the box does not show up with the mouse keys. The mouse keys report everything else I need except for the address. Are there settings I need to change in Window-Eyes for Word 2016? Thanks.

Carol