So, where is the message?  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Adkins via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:04 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Charles Adkins
Subject: Re: Version 9.5.4

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2018, at 4:13 PM, Loy Green via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Open the WE control panel with control backslash and go to about under the help menu. ----- Original Message ----- From: Patricia Krinke via Talk
 To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
 Cc: Patricia Krinke
 Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 3:15 PM

How does one get to the serial number nowadays? I have forgotten how, and
 maybe it doesn't matter anymore.

 Trish

-----Original Message----- From: Loy Green via Talk
 Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 2:01 PM
 To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
 Cc: Loy Green

 Contact VFO. They were giving out links to download, but not sure if they
 are still doing so.
----- Original Message ----- From: Donald L. Roberts via Talk