Sis Pam, I wondered the same.  Typically, messages from the iPhone find it
hard to hit the list always coming out blank.  I suspect the senders DO NOT
take the time to recheck their messages before hitting the send button.  Not
just on this list, I've seen "SENT FROM MY IPHONE" on other lists with no
messages of any kind.  Perhaps it's BOTTOM POSTING for these senders; most
folks, including me, generally ignore BOTTOM POSTINGS as I don't have the
time to wade through 30,000 words to find it.  And this is a reason why I
will quote portions of any message I am responding to when the need is
necessary.

Perhaps I'm three or five careful:  I've never sent out blank messages from
my Shiny Android toys!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado