if you look at the sma cost as this it might not be so bad it's $5 a month about the cost of one star bucks coffee. ----- Original Message ----- From: "lynn white via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "brice Mijares via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "lynn white" <lynnwhite...@radioforlife.info>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: from window eyes to jaws to NVDA

Not to be contrary, I've been a Jaws user at home for over three years and love it after being a devoted Window-Eyes user since almost day one.

I used Jaws for a number of years at work. But, when they offered a great home use program, I jumped at the chance and was glad that I did even though I hated to see Window-Eyes go.

My personal feeling is that one is better served by having access to more than one screen reader as well as learning more than one internet browser. Praise the Lord that we have choices.

I will say that these upgrades to these products gets rather expensive. Not blaming Freedom Scientific. But, when you have a family and/or you also have other interests or needs, even the sma program becomes another cost that requires budget juggling.