Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:23 PM
To: lynn white via Talk
Cc: Nick Sarames
Subject: Re: from window eyes to jaws to NVDA

I realize that you can't speak for others, and that each of us has
different needs, priorities, and biases, but I wonder why why some find
Jaws to be clunky while others (such as you) are quite satisfied.  I
wonder if using "outdated" software (such as Windows-7) contributes to
the problem.

That said, while I took advantage of the Jaws offer, I have yet to
migrate to Jaws and have yet to download Windows-10.  Things are running
smoothly and I hate to rock the boat.  The other issue which makes me
hesitate is Jaws' reliance on the insert key.  I use a left-handed
keyboard with the microsoft feature Sticky Keys and have never really
understood how to incorporate the insert feature with the caps lock key,
but I digress.