Hello,

My work PC is being upgraded to Windows 10 and Office 2016, from Windows 7 and
office 2010.  This includes a new SSD hard drive, so, before the upgrade, I
would like to copy and transfer some Hotspots that are on the old hard drive.
I have looked in the Hotspot app, but do not find a copy or export option.  Can
the Hotspots be exported?

I am also concerned of installing WE 9.5.4 on the new drive, but will cross
that problem when I get there.  I have a 9.0.0 disk and the 9.5.4 upgrade.

Thanks, David

David Ayers
Tioga County ITCS
56 Main Street