All,

I have a strange issue happening with key echo.  When I press a key, and it
doesn't matter what key, it echos a different letter or number.  For example,
if I am on the desktop and press 'I' for Internet Explorer, it will echo maybe
9, then another press of 'I' may say S.  However, the cursor jumps to the right
desktop icon.  So when pressing 'I', it will say a different letter/number, but
will go to the first or next item starting with 'I'.  The same is happening
with any edit boxes or when I try to compose an email.  It just doesn't echo
the letter/number I am pressing.  This also messes with the shortcut keys in
IE.  Pressing 'V' for visited links, or 'H' for heading, or 'E' for edit box
doesn't go to the correct location.

I have checked the keyboard layout and it was set to Zoom Text.  I changed it
to default, but it still echos the wrong key stroke.  I am using WE 9.5.4 and
Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

David Ayers