I don't understand your question on writing a sentence and the cursor being at the end. That's where it should be when you're writing.

Regards,
Tom

On 5/6/2018 9:39 PM, anthony borg via Talk wrote:
Hi tom
I wonder if you can help me.
I'm trying to use narrator and I'm using the keyboard commands according to
the keyboard commands and it isn't working.
For example, when I press the capslock + o, to read current line, it isn't
doing so.
Besides that I'm noticing that when I I write a sentence on the notepad
the cursor doesn't go at the beginning of the sentence, but it remains at
the end of the sentence.
I will attaching you a copy of the keyboard commands to check it for me
please and explain to me if I have the right one.
Thanks in advance
Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: 27 April 2018 14:44
To: anthony borg via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Tom Kingston <tom.kings...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: wexplanation

Hi Anthony,
I don't use Outlook. But I just looked at the keyboard shortcuts page for
Outlook because I thought perhaps Control+Shift+B was in the Window-Eyes
scripts.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/keyboard-shortcuts-for-outlook-3cde
b221-7ae5-4c1d-8c1d-9e63216c1efd
But Control+Shift+B is the native Outlook shortcut for the address book.
I then loaded NVDA because I still use Window-Eyes. I pressed NVDA+1 for key
describer mode. And Control+Shift+B is not a NVDA key combination.
So you should be able to just press it without pressing the bypass
combination first.
Hth,
Tom