Hi Kevin,

Yes, that is possible.

The most effective way is to press win-r for run and type:
%appdata%
Here you find a folder freedom scientific
In this folder you will find settings about jaws.
In the folder there is a Jaws folder and there you will find a folder
with the version number. 2018 or 18, 17 etc. You can simply copy this
folder to the same location on the other computer.
I think it is better to use nvda when copying it on the new computer so
jaws will not lock files.

Regards, Marten