I get nothing but a blank page on this link. Any other place to get this. i just need something to try and do a reinsall of seven as when I try to update I get some strange error, so figured I'd start over. This was an upgrade my niece did on a del from sp to home which deidn't match the key she had on the dell, so I bought a cd on ebey with all versions. Hope all that makes sense. Of course they can't find their dell Disk. When they bought the computer, they got it with xp and an upgrade to seven disk. Anyhow, I have it running, but it doeswn't think it is jjenuine, so I'd thought ai'd start over if the key I have on the Dell works. Thanks. Hope you had a good Holiday.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148