Please pardon a stupid question. I do have windows enhanced on my Windows 10 system. In Netbat's message, he refers to a dropdown list. Specifically, where do I find this dropdown list? The only list I see is the list of installed apps.

Thanks.

Don Roberts

On 7/19/2019 6:27 PM, net bat via Talk wrote:
what windows version?
first you have to  look in the w e control panel in the apps tab. arrow up once to get to the windows enhanced. if you have it in the list open the drop down menu and check run in safe mode.

if windows 7 you press f8 while its booting. then arrow down once and press enter. there is no speech for these menus. windows 10 you have to find the option to boot in safe mode from the windows settings somewher. and reboot. after you uninstall the program you have to go back to the settings to turn off the boot in safe mode and reboot.
-----Original Message----- From: Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 4:57 PM
To: Rod Hutton via Talk
Cc: Butch Bussen
Subject: window-eyes in safe mode

I was trying to install some drivers today from a cd and it installed
avast, which doesn't talk and I can't remove it.  I was thinking there was
a way to use we in safe mode, and I'm not sure how I get there. Is it f 7
or f 8, I don't recall.  Any help appreciated.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/donald.roberts99%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com