Control windows key and enter turns narrator on and off

It should bring up a screen that tells you all the new stuff and remind you of
certain keys and a quick start guide.

I think control windows and brings up the narrator window.

I haven’t used my computer in a few days so I’m not 100% but once you turn
narrator on it should bring up the screen that will help you.

Dictated and sent from my iPhone