Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 12:51 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Lloyd Rasmussen
Subject: Re: OT - Question For Ham Operators

There are more than 300 people on the blind-hams listserv on groups.io. This
list goes back to the mid-90's, when it was on stjohns.edu, then on
icors.org. The moderator, K8SP, has to approve the first message you post to
the list; after that you can post without being moderated. We discuss all
sorts of things: VHF, HF, contesting, learning CW, digital mobile radio,
nostalgia, etc.
To subscribe, go to
blind-hams+subscr...@groups.io
And I use Window-Eyes to do a lot of contest logging.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk