Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 7:02 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Subject: RE: OT - Question For Ham Operators

If a mailing list is on groups.io, you do not need to put anything in the
subject header.  The address is usually something like this:

listaddress+subscr...@groups.io

Some lists may have a dash (hyphen) as part of its addressing scheme.  It's
important to pay attention to such a symbol when typing the list address
otherwise your subscription won't get delivered.

Here's the subscription address Mr. Rasmussen provided:

blind-hams+subscr...@groups.io

There is a dash as part of the address; however, don't worry much about
retyping the address.  Just whack <enter> on the above address and, if you
using Outlook, Alt+S to Send!  Good luck.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado