to turn off sticky keys type sticky keys in the search box and in settings you can unchecked use shortcut key to use sticky keys. ----- Original Message ----- From: "madl--- via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: <m...@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:24 AM
Subject: RE: Key Sticking in WinEyes

Hello,
It seem to be many Jaws user having the same problem.  It is possible that
is problem cause by Jaws.  I  am not sure how to make them aware of the
issue. Couple week ago I was able to demonstrate the problem to one of the
tech support but, he simply ignored that, blame it the keyboard.
Anyone has any Idea?
Thanks

P.S.
I  don't think we all have sticky keyboard issue.
Moe