Hi numeric keypad not working,

I only use Dell computers and always have a fresh install of windows 10 pro
when I have a windows 7 operating system on the computer. Never, never do I
do an upgrade from 7 or 8 to windows 10, all your problems come along with
the upgrade!

I always have the numeric keypad working just fine with Narator, NVDA, and
window-eyes, and I just had a dell laptop wiped clean and  anew fresh
install of windows 10 pro withte newest windows 10 drivers and such done and
everything works just fine.

Something must be conflicting with your numeric keypad and window-eyes.

Regards,
Roger

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled
Roger A. Behm President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Voice: 608-758-0933