thought I'd better make that correction.

On 2/24/2020 12:11 PM, Larry Higgins via Talk wrote:
Hello listers,

And I sure hope you can help me with this one.

For some reason, as of earlier this morning, Winamp wants to treat my .mp3 filesĀ  as if they are audio streams. I hear something, or did, like"URL file handler file type," and the files will no longer play. If I load an mp3 audio stream that uses an m3u file, it will load that stream, just not regular mp3 files.

Please don't tell me I should move to another player, because I'm sure that either this issue or another could arise when using Foobar, or any other player for that matter. I stick with it because Jeff Bishops app works so well.

I know that very soon, I'll have to give up on WE altogether, because after recently getting my computer back from the shop, WE seems to be falling apart before my very ears. Right now I am in the middle of a project, and I really would like to be able to use Winamp to play mp3 files as usual.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Larry

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/larryhiggins22%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com