Rod, I am not using Station Playlist, at least not to my knowledge <smile>

, only Winamp. The only audio program of any significant that I am using regularly is Total Recorder, and that still handles .mp3 files both from without and within. Same with Groove Music and WMP. They each will bring up both file  formats from File Explorer without problems

.

While tabbing through the long file extensions list yesterday, I noticed that there were other extensions with the URL file handler designation as well. There was one with a numeric extension that I had never heard of as well as a couple of og* like extensions. But I found it curious that .ogg itself was nowhere to be foun in that listd.

I did also try playing an .ogg file from a list presented via Cortana, and also got the strange designation, and it, like .mp3 would not play

 through Explorer.

You can bet that there is nobody whom I would trust more than you concerning these issues. Please send me the folder and I will give it a perusal before I take the step toward restoration <smile>.

Thanks,

Larry