what version of windows did you have before you upgraded?
if you went from windows 7 to 10 you have to reinstall window eyes because the old video and sound drivers that window eyes installed on windows 7 are not compatible with windows 10. but the older window eyes gets the less it will work as windows 10 and new apps are developed.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 12:32 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: Tom
Subject: Win 10 And WE 9.5.4

I've had Windows 10 for a few days now and it seemed to get
worse each day. To day it's useless.

Window-Eyes 9.5.4

Could it be the APPS interfering with Windows 10?

When I figure out how to remove Window-Eyes I'll try
installing it with no apps.

Thanks,

Tom

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com