I have been getting good results from Vocalizer Tom under Jaws, the
pauses seem to be in the right place -- although I did set punctuation
to all, but that is just me.  One thing I used to do even with
WindowEyes was to lengthen the pause by using a dictionary to change a
comma to comma followed by a period if I wanted a longer pause.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 18:33:37 -0400,
Donald Roberts via Talk wrote:

> I don't know whether there is security in numbers, but I too have
> always been frustrated when using Jaws by my inability to
> lengthen pauses between sentences.
> Frankly, at this point, I continue to use Window-eyes for any
> computer task I wish to do. If for some reason, it doesn't work,
> I will then revert to Jaws.
> One Jaws 2021 feature which is great is the ability to read most
> PDFs immediately. Unfortunately, my electric bills are among the
> unreadable PDFs.
>

> Don Roberts
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Pedersen via Talk"
> <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>