Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:41:43 +0100
From: Mario Salvini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Render icons for parking areas
To: OSM Openstreetmap <talk@openstreetmap.org>

IMHO there should be a P-Icon in every Parking-Area! Because this areas
are also potencial targets for OSM-user.
To differ public from private P-areas visually, maybe we can add a
little key-symbol to the right-bottom corner of the parking-symbol.

permissive parking-areas (supermarket, hotels, etc.) should also get a
normal P-symbol, if parking is allowed for everyone, otherwise ->
"privateParking"-symbol

--
mario