On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 09:14:09AM +0100, Knut Arne Bjørndal wrote:

> I've now implemented an algorithm for finding a good center-point for
> areas. It's already commited to svn as revision 6390.

  That's great - I think most people would prefer not to have
  rendering instructions (such as a node as well as the area) in the
  database, and I for one don't intend to have more than one entity
  (a node and an area) for one thing - knowing the renderers can
  handle this makes me more happy about my choice only to draw the
  areas.  Keep up the good work!