Gregory wrote:
> On 04/01/2008, *Mattias Dalkvist* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     I have come across several streets that are normal streets from one
>     side and are no motor vehicles from the other side.
>
>     How do one tag this types of streets?
>
>     --
>     Mattias Dalkvist
>
> Why are they different to one way streets? Because they don't have the
> one way sign where you go in?
> Then I would guess a short oneway segment/way at the end with the
> no-entry sign. If you make it very short I'm not sure you'd be able to
> see the directional arrow, but at least the data is there and route
> software could see that.

I presume Mattias may be talking about roads that have restricted access. That
is you can turn into them when on the same side of the joining road, but not
from the other side of the road. We have a couple around here that this
applies to during morning or evening rush hour only, to stop a queue building
up when the on-coming traffic is heavy. So the joining road is not one-way,
only access is restricted.
Was that the problem Mattias?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL