Hello,
Andy Robinson (blackadder) escribió:
> Do you check:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/TomTom

This is only for TomTom machines but I have a Palm OS PDA. I want to
track zones but I don't know how to include street names in tracking. I
think if I use TomTom maps and log these routes I can make my own gpx
files to upload in Open Street Map. I want to track all of my zones
because there isn't any track maked. Can you send me some ideas ?? I
think if I track my routes with pathaway, cetus or coto, I only have
positions, points of my route but I haven't street names, zone names...

I find this project today and I want to start today! I am very happy to
contribute to it!

Thank you!