There are few quirks currently with Potlatch. I hope somebody could fix these :D

1. The auto complete is great but its behaviour is a bit non-standard.
Currently only enter chooses the currently highlighted item and jumps
to the next box. Usually tab does this too, and it must be dozens of
times I've hit tab and then had to return to complete the tag name.

2. The show gps tracks button looks like eraser. I think it's supposed
to look like a gps receiver. This would need a better button, maybe a
few dotted lines crossing or so.

3. There should be a way to remove a key-value pair without clearing
the fields. E.g. there could be a small minus sign next to a pair to
remove that pair.

4. There should be a way to show all possible options in the preset
type menu (the button with image left to the actual presets). This
could be done, for example, by showing all the possibilities if the
user clicks and holds it.

5. I don't know how easy this would be but I'd like to see Nasa's
Landsat images besides OpenAerial's as Nasa's seem to have better
colours around here.

--
Lauri Hahne