Hello,

To warm up the topic again...
I made one relation for a few of the cycle routes of the town
"Nidderau". Those are somehow official routes with signs along the way
that show a little bicycle, so you know where to turn and from time to
time bigger signs that show the directions to the different
towns/villages that the current track will lead to.

The ways that those routes are on vary widely, from a small track that
is under 1m wide up to main roads through towns.

Here is the relation I did so far. I tagged it as Local cycle network,
even though I would think that I would need another category under this
one.. maybe something like ucn for micro cycle network ?

ciao

  Florian