Karl Newman wrote:
Just make two different nodes, each located closest to the amenity concerned. There's nothing that makes it non-routable. It's just a point--the routers will get you as close to the point on the road as possible. The addr: property definitely isn't going to help in making it routable.

You're right with the addr: property, that was not well thought from my side. But I'd nevertheless prefer the double amenities, just because the that's what those nodes are. One building or machine with multiple uses at the very same place.

Norbert