Thanks for looking at it and you are right, only one predicate and one
bbox predicate is allowed, I missed that. Unfortunately when I request
again with only one predicate, the result is almost the same (data from
far outside the bbox and missing ways and nodes without ways):

/api/0.5/relation[network=rcn][bbox=5.5,52.0,6.3,52.3]