Hi,

Yesterday I had a couple of beer with the waypoints.ph guys (an informal
group of GPS enthusiasts).  Some of them know OSM already but most are
very interested on it's rapid growth in the Philippines (particularly
Metro Manila).

I talked a bit about the project, it's principles and even showed a demo
of potlatch in action.

Some of them questioned it's accuracy and reliability but I think I was
able to answer them in favor of OSM.  Some of them are interested to
donate data and contribute.  We will have another meeting (next week,
20081018) for a detailed tutorial on data gathering and JOSM.

Any tips for OSM tutorial session?  Can I run josm on a usb?

cheers,
maning