On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 07:29:51PM +0100, David Earl wrote:
[snip much that I agree with]
> OSM's instance of Mapnik might "own" not just the
> tiles, but the page in which they are showcased as well. Likewise
> Potlatch, likewise Osmarender, likewise namefinder gazetteer. But we
> provide a starting point to look at them.

As a side note, I hear more often nowadays that osma and [EMAIL PROTECTED] are
not OSM projects (whatever that implies :-)). This used to be different 1-2
years ago.

According to that, osmarender ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is indeed just as much
derived as the cyclemap.

spaetz