Thanks for the feedback Chris,
1. I am successfully, query the table from postgres sql editor
2. I don't know what code/statement that I can use from python to verify
that I can query/grap the data from postgres database. (although, I do know
that if I change the table name in osm.xml, it will prompt error in postgres
sql log. And if, I put the correct table  name in osxm.xml, it will not
prompt error. So, seems like it is connecting. however, I am not sure if it
is grapping the data or not)

Would you mind give me a little code example, how to connect to database and
return the data? I want to verify if it is the problem in data not
returning.

Thanks so much