On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 08:25:54PM +0200, Thomas Schäfer wrote:
> "Well we're largely dependent on UCL (and Bytemark to a lesser extent)
> being able to allocate us IPv6 addresses for our machines."
>
> Have you asked ?  (this year, not in the Dark Ages)

I don’t know about UCL (I imagine as a University they probably already
have an easy route to IPv6), but Bytemark specifically offer it[1].  I
guess that would cover the wiki and repository.

[1]: http://www.bytemark.co.uk/support/technical_documents/ipv6?tags=IPv6
simple system that works.—John Gall