Am Mittwoch 01 Juli 2009 schrieb Jonathan Bennett:
> Thomas Schäfer wrote:
> > Lets solving the Chicken-and-egg problem in ipv6 by simply doing it.
>
> OK -- when are you available to set it up?

To enable radvd at the router?

To add some AAAA/PTR-Records at the DNS?

To check the firewall and to check if every service is listening on dualstack?

The biggest problem is to ask the networkoperator/admin to request and manage
the subnet and its routing.

Therefore I don't need to travel to uk.
Instead I make a public promise:

I will donate 200Euro(http://donate.openstreetmap.org/)  January 1st 2010, if
all osm-servers accessible via native ipv6 at christmas 2009.

Mapping of extra-streets is much more difficult, because of the
defintion "extra".

Regards,

Thomas