On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> Well, I would tag them completely differently. It is a different kind
> of object, it is not a Motel where you just pay according to a
> different fee system / business modell.

Around here I would not use a separate tag.  No-Tell Motels must show a
little discretion.  Hourly rate is a pretty clear hint as to what people
are doing there (not sleeping) but it still looks like a motel on the
outside.

Places that are more open could very well have businesses that deserve a
special tag.  For example, I wouldn't tag any business in Clark County
as a brothel, the brothels look like other businesses and the
prostitutes will go somewhere else when the location draws too much
attention from law enforcement.  In other Nevada counties, were
prostitution is legal, a brothel tag makes sense.  These are clearly
labeled, well established businesses.

Just my point of view from a rather atypical city in the US desert south
west.

Joseph Scanlan
+1-702-455-3679                                  http://www.n7xsd.us/
j...@co.clark.nv.us (work)                   (not work) n7...@arrl.net