2009/7/30 Pieren <pier...@gmail.com>:

> true it's going faster. Or I missed the announcement somewhere on a
> mailing-list...

maybe it was just announced on the German ML, but I remember about it

> 2. It says that the main use is for city_limit. Again, why not. But
> the other examples are very questionable : "traffic_sign=maxspeed:30"
> or "traffic_sign=DE:239" break some practices we had until now like
> key=value and not key=key:value or like key:country=value and not
> key=country:value.

Well, I know about others: maxspeedtype=ITA:city
for example, or maxspeed=DE:walk

I don't understand why key:country=value is different to key=country:value
but I would like to learn about it.

> So, any comments about this Best-practice-idea process ? Is it
> possible to have a real discussion about the examples or is it too
> late ?

it's never too late, and you can always discuss.

cheers,
Martin