On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 08:44:32AM +0200, marcus.wolsc...@googlemail.com wrote:
> In that one case it's okay.
> Reason:
> * There can only be ONE maxspeed on a road. ever!

Please add "per direction on a road". Still waiting for a good way to tag
maxspeed per direction. What we call a "Geschwindkeitstrichter" in German -
the continues limiting of the maxspeed to a lower value e.g. 100/70/50 up to
a crossing. This is typically not reflected driving from the crossing where
only a maxspeed end sign basically is put up.

I also see ofter a limit in the inner lane in a corner but not on
the outer lane ... This can currently not really be modelled.

Probably a maxspeed:forward=50 + maxspeed:reverse=100
or something - How does this combine with wet and probably even
vehicle based limits ... maxspeed:forward:motorcycle=50

maxspeed:wet:forward:motorcycle=50

Afterwards add time based maxspeeds :)

I think we'd need a generic way to tag conditional ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                         f...@rfc822.org

        Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little
          security shall soon have neither - Benjamin Franklin