Hi,

For my mind this starts to be far too complicated for most of the mappers and
users as well. Let's assume there is a smallish way/path/track or whatever it is
called. Anyway, something that is not meant for car traffic. I would believe
that majority of people would be satisfied if they just knew if they are allowed
to walk or cycle along that way/track/path. This need could be satisfied with
two toggle switches and four resulting combinations:
walking=yes/cycling=yes, walking=yes/cycling=no, walking=no/cycling=yes,
walking=no/cycling=no.

This information would be enough for me at least when walking or cycling in a
city. Other information that would be useful for more advanced and sophisticated
use could be given with additional tags. I can imagine myself feeding
information about paved/unpaved surface sometimes.