2009/8/23 Tobias Knerr <o...@tobias-knerr.de>:
> Therefore, I'd prefer to restrict highway=conveyor to human transport
> (or human+bicycle or some kind of vehicle, if this exists somewhere, by
> using access tags) and use a separate top level tag for goods - for
> example man_made=conveyor.

I don't have a problem with that, the question came up because when I
see the word conveyor it's not escalators or travelators that come to
mind for me.  Can I suggest that the documentation for the human
conveyor has a section that states clearly that it is not for goods,
and pointing to the goods tagging.  And maybe the reverse in the other
tag.

Stephen