What Dermot is saying with regard to the edits this user made in
Ireland is correct.
This users editing was careless, ignorant, and whimsical. I have yet
to decide if it was malicious.
I think It may be a good idea to contact contributors in Iceland
(where he has done more editing than elsewhere) to ask if his edits
are justified, or as destructive as his edits in Ireland.

Thanks
Larry