Hi Emilie,

Apologies for not replying in French - although I have an interest in
what you're doing, I don't have the language skills to speak to you
about it natively.

I'm very pleased to see that the Corine data import is going forward
and am looking forward to seeing the results when it's complete. At my
place of employment we make some use of OSM (see [1] for example),
including in France, and we are considering using it to a much greater
degree in the future. We are having ongoing discussions, however,
about OSM completeness surveys - in short there are people who want to
use OSM but want to be able to be explicit about what areas are
covered and which are not. Which seems fair enough...

I was wondering if the Corine data import could give us such
statistics for France. Is it possible to say, for examples, how many
polygons exist that are tagged landuse:residential that don't overlap
a way tagged highway:residential ? Is this the sort of thing other
people see value in?

Regards,

Joseph

[1] http://mapdata.thehumanjourney.net/office.html