> oh yes, there are. oneway=no, maxspeed=no, drinkable=no, building=no,
> area=no, noexit=no (really, it is just used 803 times, but we could
> add it to millions of ways), access=no, .... actually many tags do
> have some no-values in the db, also if it doesn't make much sense in
> many cases.

OK, I should have been more careful in what I said. When I said "no-one
has genuinely suggested", I mean that no-one has put forward a proposal
which has received significant levels of support.

But having said that, some of the examples you list above are actually
positive pieces of information, not denotations of a positive lack.

e.g. maxspeed=no is the same as maxspeed=infinite
      drinkable=no is the same as undrinkable=yes

oneway=no might be useful in the very rare case that mappers for some
reason keep marking a road as oneway, but it's actually not! But I'd
expect a note= to be more appropriate. Other than that, I agree it and
noexit=no seem pointless.

Gerv