El Domingo, 6 de Diciembre de 2009, Ulf Lamping escribió:
> May I remind the OSMF that from the Wiki page[1]:
>
> "The OpenStreetMap Foundation is an international non-profit
> organisation supporting but not controlling the project."
>
> However, the currently planned action in the license change (especially
> in the way it is currently planned to be done) is IMHO "controlling the
> project" and nothing else.

So you think that the OSMF is forcing people to do things, and controlling
instead of supporting?

If that's the case, I urge you *again* to enter the OSMF, spend some time in
the working groups, and stand for election as OSMF chairman, you you can set
the right course again.

> If that is true, I have no motivation to participate in the OSMF.

... but, instead of that, you'll just shout and cry how bad is the OSMF
instead of working to change it and end SteveC's Evil Reign(tm). Awesome.

Reading all these logic-less arguments makes me feel like feeding the trolls.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
MSN:i_eat_s_p_a_m_for_breakf...@hotmail.com