Andrew,
That is a really good summary - you have found some applications that I
hadn't heard of - I'll go and try them.
I don't know if there is a decent Android page on the wiki,  but the info
you have collected would be good to go on that.

Graham.

Dr. Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK
email: grahamjones...@gmail.com