On 6 April 2010 18:00, Igor Brejc <igor.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know about NSW and Vic case, but in the above cases the official

Well we're talking about this specific case and the border is based on
the southern bank of the main flow of the river.

> borders were set as exact geo points, which were in that time based on the
> river flow. But when the river moved, it did not affect the borders.

The border in this case isn't set on geo points, but a physical
landmark which moves...

> Sometimes the countries then renegotiate a new border, but that's not always
> the case.

The states have gone to court when one made a claim about where the
southern bank moved to, but wasn't the main flow of the river so NSW
lost their case.